www.baliwater.ca takes its responsibilities under applicable privacy laws and regulations seriously and is committed to respecting the privacy rights and concerns of all Users of our website and mobile application (the “Platform”) (we refer to the Platform and the services we provide as described on our Platform collectively as the “Services”). Users refers to a user who registers for an account with us for use of the Services. We recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
What personal data will www.baliwater.ca will collect?
The personal data that www.dukebali.com may collect includes but is not limited to:
– name; email address; date of birth; billing and/or delivery address;
– bank account and payment information; telephone number;
– information sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our Services or Platform;
– information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with;
– photographs or audio or video recordings;
– government issued identification or other information required for our due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes;
– marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties, your communication preferences and history of communications with us, our service providers, and other third parties;
– usage and transaction data, including details about your searches, orders, the advertising and content you interact with on the Platform, and other products and services related to you;
– any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Services or Platform, and when the User uses the Services or Platform, as well as information related to how the User uses our Services or Platform;
– and aggregate data on content the User engages with.
When will www.baliwater.ca collect personal data?
We will/may collect personal data about you:
– when you register and/or use our Services or Platform, or open an account with us;
– when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
– when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
– when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails, including when you interact with our customer service agents;
– when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
– when you grant permissions on your device to share information with our application or Platform;
– when you link your www.baliwater.ca account with your social media or other external account or use other social media features, in accordance with the provider’s policies;
– when you carry out transactions through our Services;
– when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
when you register for a contest or when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
If you sign up to be a user of our Platform using your social media account (“Social Media Account”), link your www.baliwater.ca account to your Social Media Account or use any www.baliwater.ca social media features, we may access information about you which you have voluntarily provided to your Social Media Account provider in accordance with such provider’s policies, and we will manage and use any such personal data in accordance with this Policy at all times.
The Services are not intended for people under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal data or non-personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 21 nor is any part of our Platform or other Services directed to anyone under the age of 21. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow such children under your care to submit personal data to www.baliwater.ca. In the event that personal data of a child in your care is disclosed to www.baliwater.ca, you hereby consent to the processing of the child’s personal data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy on behalf of such child. We will close any accounts used exclusively by such children and will remove and/or delete any personal data we believe was submitted without parental consent by any child
As with most websites and mobile applications, your device sends information which may include data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our Platform. This typically includes without limitation your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring web site (if any), the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
How does www.baliwater.ca protect and retain customer information?
We implement a variety of security measures and strive to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. User personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. However, there can inevitably be no guarantee of absolute security.
Does www.baliwater.ca disclose the information it collects from its visitors to outside parties?
In conducting our business, we will/may need to use, process, disclose and/or transfer your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. We endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as your personal data is needed for the above-mentioned Purposes. Such third parties include, without limitation:
– our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
buyers or sellers you have transacted with or interacted with on the Platform or in connection with your use of the Services for the above-stated Purposes;
– other users of our Platform for one or more of the above-stated Purposes;
– contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those parties which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, logistics service providers, financial services providers, advertising and marketing partners, telecommunication companies, information technology companies, and data centres;
– governmental or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over www.baliwater.ca;
– a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of www.baliwater.ca assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by www.borneoqueenkratom.com about our Service Users is among the assets transferred; or to a counterpart in a business asset transaction that www.baliwater.ca or any of its affiliates or related corporations is involved in;
– and third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
We may share user information, including statistical and demographic information, about our Users and information about their use of the Services with advertising partners and third party suppliers of advertisements, remarketing, and/or other programming.
Facebook. We may process statistical data about your activity on our profiles. In this sense, there is a co-responsibility of your data between www.borneoqueenkratom.com and Facebook Ireland Limited for statistical purposes. The agreements that define the scope of co-responsibility, including the principles of responsibility for the processing of your personal data, can be consulted here. In accordance with these principles, Facebook Ireland Limited undertakes to take primary responsibility for the processing of your data for statistical purposes and to comply with all applicable obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data for these purposes.